With Music Together Online, you’ll have access to the same high-quality music and movement curriculum loved by millions of families and teachers around the world—from home!
During each live/interactive mini-class, teacher Jodie will lead activities for you and your whole family to sing, play, and jam along to. We’ll be using songs from the Maracas collection, and your teacher will show you how to make everyday items like dish towels, pots, and stuffies into musical props! Classes are appropriate for children under 5, but the whole family (and encouraged!) is welcome to participate!
When you enroll, you will receive a code to download your music through our award-winning Hello Everybody app, a hard-copy songbook, and an invitation to your family portal, where we will share musical inspiration and activities to try at home, and where you can connect with other enrolled parents.
Each week, you'll get:
- Two 20-minute Zoom classes with a trained early childhood music educator
Your tuition also includes:
- A private Facebook Group/page on the family portal with additional videos, including parent education, musical crafts, lullabies, song covers, and more.
- Printables and other downloadable family resources, including coloring pages, musical games, and more.
- Maracas Song Collection materials (songbook, CD, download code) mailed directly to your door.
- Access to your music through the award-winning Hello Everybody App
This package of online music experiences and resources create a comprehensive music-learning program for young children of the highest caliber: just as you would expect from Music Together.