- No refunds after the first day of class.
- Customer cannot receive materials (songbook & CD/access code) until tuition is paid.
- We allow 2 make-up classes each semester, they may be scheduled in advance; they cannot be rolled over into a future session.
- Pro-rated tuition rate for late registration is determined at director's discretion.
- No materials or pro-rating are available when only two classes remain in the session, but drop-ins are available at director's discretion.
- Discounts are given at director's discretion, but in accordance with any statements made in print or online.
- Materials cannot be waived for a discounted tuition; all paid families receive materials even if they have a set from a previous enrollment.
- In the event of inclement weather or other cancellation, every effort will be made to schedule a make-up class.
- Classroom policies are e-mailed before every session, and director reserves the right to enforce these policies. General policies can be found here.